O Lord of mercy, make a way for me. ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fun4me
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fun4me

Guest
O Lord of mercy, make a way for me. I need to move out of this place and get my own place. Provide me with the funds as well as a full time permanent job in the place I am going. Thank you Jesus because I know you have done it.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord, I lift up this prayer to you. Your mighty power at work within us, we are able to do far more than we would ever tdare to ask or even dream of - infinitely beyond our highest prayer, desires, thoughts or hopes. In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, Lord, my finances are strained, and I am struggling to make ends meet. You know my needs, my family’s needs, and the £###,### due by month-end. But Lord, You helped me before. I struggled before and, by Your grace, I managed to pay what I owed. Father, please make a way for me...
Replies
11
Views
181
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my life today I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my life today Lord make a way where it seems to be no way today and everyday protect my home don't let me be homeless I draw a bloodline against ###...
Replies
6
Views
116
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying that I'll stay in the trailer where I've been staying at please don't let anyone come and kick me out of my place. I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire. I'm praying favor with the landlord. I draw a bloodline over the trailer and Lord...
Replies
6
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,056
Messages
16,794,824
Members
649,613
Latest member
Zsaohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom