Khawin
Humble Prayer Partner
O Lord Jesus love you.
Thanks Sweet Jesus for giving me privilege to preach the gospel, to present you through the power of living God.
Thanks Jesus for giving me sweet, divine mother.
Thanks Jesus for giving me Sweet loving divine life partner to me.
Thanks Jesus for giving me sweet divine friends, peoples around me.
Thanks Jesus for choosing me, approves me, to spray good news on the kingdom of God to my nation.
Love you Jesus thanks for your love, mercy, grace, favour, blessing.
May my presence become your presence.
Empower me so I may empower others, bless me O Lord so I may bless others,
O Lord Jesus help me to see visions and dreams to know more.
Make me powerful pastor, so I can operate in the anointed in the spirit to do miracles in Jesus' name by the power of living God.
I am ready to do such miracles by fire and force that have never happened before in Jesus' holy name.
Jesus put your blessing, favour hand on my sweet divine friend ### to fill her life with joy, peace, success, happiness.
May my sweet friend be blessed with wonderful miracle result in ### exam in Jesus' holy name I pray.
All child and daughters of God be blessed.
Jesus love you, I praise your holy name, I sing your name.
Thanks sweet brothers for praying on behalf of me.
Amen
Thanks Sweet Jesus for giving me privilege to preach the gospel, to present you through the power of living God.
Thanks Jesus for giving me sweet, divine mother.
Thanks Jesus for giving me Sweet loving divine life partner to me.
Thanks Jesus for giving me sweet divine friends, peoples around me.
Thanks Jesus for choosing me, approves me, to spray good news on the kingdom of God to my nation.
Love you Jesus thanks for your love, mercy, grace, favour, blessing.
May my presence become your presence.
Empower me so I may empower others, bless me O Lord so I may bless others,
O Lord Jesus help me to see visions and dreams to know more.
Make me powerful pastor, so I can operate in the anointed in the spirit to do miracles in Jesus' name by the power of living God.
I am ready to do such miracles by fire and force that have never happened before in Jesus' holy name.
Jesus put your blessing, favour hand on my sweet divine friend ### to fill her life with joy, peace, success, happiness.
May my sweet friend be blessed with wonderful miracle result in ### exam in Jesus' holy name I pray.
All child and daughters of God be blessed.
Jesus love you, I praise your holy name, I sing your name.
Thanks sweet brothers for praying on behalf of me.
Amen

Remember to, “Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart” (Psalm 37:4).