O Lord Jesus Christ! Please Give An Ear To My Prayer.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShareeManish

Servant of All
O Lord Jesus Christ!!! Please give an ear to my prayer. I pray to you for my ###'s job stability in current organisation (###). I command spirit of failure at the edge of breakthrough to die in the name of Jesus. Gates of employment whatever is holding you from real manifestation in my life, by the unchallengeable power of God, crash and open in the name of Jesus. May divine harvest fall and fill our life in Jesus name. Power and anointing to get the job stability fall upon me in Jesus mighty name. O Lord my Father, speak mercy and favor to my ###'s job situation in Jesus name. Lord roll-away every barrier to my ###'s job in Jesus name. O Lord in Heaven, I plead the Blood of Jesus upon my ###'s job situation and ask for favor to come upon him during the interview in the Name of Jesus. Amen. I reject the spirit of the tail in my ###'s employment and I claim the spirit of the head in the Name of Jesus. I claim the power to overcome and to excel among all the job competitors in the Name of Jesus..Please pray and bless my ### for having a stability in his job in the current organisation....
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus Christ please give me ### 🙏
Replies
11
Views
351
Lord God I have gone through strange and hard times I have wrong myself so much so God my father please grant me favour in this ### American lottery and redeem me ohh please God in Jesus Christ mighty name amen
Replies
9
Views
351
I come before you Lord Jesus Christ with a humble yet heavy heart. Lord I’m not able to get a job yet and things seem to be getting worse including my fear. Maybe it’s not your time yet Maybe the jobs I’ve applied for are not in accordance with your will. When the time is right Lord, please open...
Replies
7
Views
390
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,065
Messages
16,818,284
Members
651,161
Latest member
Viuzoorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom