O Lord I want to know Your glory.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

This is really the deepest desire of my heart, to know the Lord in the midst of the glory of God the Father. Just as He appear before the disciples at the Mount of Transfiguration showing the glory of God to those who love Him.

On the Mountain Jesus transfigured Himself, His face was shining like the sun.
Matt. 17.6

They fell on their face and were some of them afraid. Jesus want us all to draw closer to Him and never ever depart from Him.

This is really the deepest desire of my heart, to know the Lord in the midst of the glory of God the Father. Just as He appear before the disciples at the Mount of Transfiguration showing the glory of God to those who love Him.

On the Mountain Jesus transfigured Himself, His face was shining like the sun.
Matt. 17.6

They fell on their face and were some of them afraid. Jesus want us all to draw closer to Him and never ever depart from Him.
Agreeing in prayer with you, for your desire for the fullness of God in your life, to be fulfilled.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
All the prophets of old, the disciples of Jesus and the saints of God wanted to know the glory of the Lord. We must and should seek those gifts that comes from heaven. Ask and ye shall receive... says the Lord. So, let us all ask and we shall receive.

Similar Requests

• Article
Our hearts rejoice in Thy presence o Lord, when we enter into Your holy place we feel heaven coming down to earth. It is available all year long to those who seek Thy face, early in the morning lifting their voice to Jesus in praise, adoration and worship. O years and age that pass away...
Replies
Views
  • Article
What a wonderful time and hope we have, to see Jesus face to face and to bow down before His holy presence and adore Him, His goodness, His mercy and compassion has come to all of us who seek His face. To see Your face. In all Your beauty. To know Your grace. And all Your glory. This is my...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We shall forever boldly proclaim and declare the praises of His name. When His visitation is in our midst, let us all rejoice in Him and adore His holy name. Embracing the King of kings and the Lord of lords who full of loving care came to all of us to save us, help us and heal our broken...
Replies
Views
  • Article
His mercy fills this place where everyone gathers together to sing praises to God almighty. To intecede for others and to believe with all our heart that answers will come down from heaven. he breaks the chains of guilt and sin, He make us free to glorify His holy name. From the bottom of our...
Replies
Views
  • Article
There is always a light at the end of our tunnel and as we look at the sky in the middle of the night I saw a beam of light coming out to me. It shone directly to my face, so beautiful, so bright. I looked in amazement of what I had encountered. I surveyed all around me and then remembered...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom