O LORD I THANK YOU FOR WHAT YOU HAVE ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fun4me
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fun4me

Guest
O LORD I THANK YOU FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE IN LIFE TO YOU ALL THE GLORY.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

"Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not," (Jeremiah 33:3). That ### that You have shown me at ### and ### has served a purpose. And now it is being fulfilled. Thank You for what You showed me today. It brought me to tears. The glory...
Replies
7
Views
180
"Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me," (Isaiah 6:8). Yes O Lord, I will go to where You have shown me to go. To return to my hometown where I grew up. To bring the good news of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ...
Replies
7
Views
193
They are cursed as a result of the sins of their fathers. That is why they are the way that they are. What a wicked, and evil generation that this is. A generation that is being made ready to receive the man of sin, the son of perdition, the beast of Revelation, most commonly known as the...
Replies
7
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom