O Lord God, please hear and answer my fervent ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLA

Servant
O Lord God, please hear and answer my fervent prayer. Please be merciful to me and take this burden from me. Help me please I ask of You in Jesus' Name
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

O Lord God those who are running this site with their controlling ways bring it all to an END. Deleting a person's name, or the city that they are from is NOT showing mercy, and compassion. Rather what it is revealing is control that is of the Devil. It is a form of witchcraft. So, I ask You O...
Replies
8
Views
186
Thank you Lord. I'm tired and trying so hard to keep my faith but every day is always something. Lord your grace and mercy will see me through. I need you right now, please hear me and answer. I pray my daughter ### and son ### come up with the money to move in the apartment this week. I pray my...
Replies
9
Views
173
Thank you Lord. Lord I need you now. I'm tired, as I'm trying to keep my faith, each day is too much. My adult children and my mom call with problems and look to me for financial help when I have nothing. You know what I'm going through and I ask that you guide me through. There are days I just...
Replies
8
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,205
Messages
16,808,037
Members
650,618
Latest member
Tyraexnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom