O Lord, concerning my finances, give me ...

Rachallia

Servant
O Lord, concerning my finances, give me a new name in Jesus name.
2. Let the rain of your blessings begin to rain down on my dry business now!!!, in the name of Jesus.
3. Let every evil conspirator gathering against my blessings be disbanded by fire, in the name of Jesus.
4. Let evil arrows against my finances be rendered null and void, in the name of Jesus.
5. You powers of darkness fighting against my businesses and career, I destroy you now by fire in the name of Jesus.
6. Every deeply-rooted problem in my life, be uprooted by fire, in the name of Jesus.
7. I reject every evil domination of poverty in my life, in the name of Jesus.
8. My angel of blessings will locate me today, in the name of Jesus.
9. My angel of blessing will not go unless he blesses me, in the name of Jesus.
10. Lord, let my cries provoke angelic assistance today.
11. Lord, give me the name that would bless me today in Jesus name.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me that God help me in my life and destroy the plans of my enemies. I am surrounded by wicked headed men I need some protection and help. May all the wicked ways be exposed and destroyed. I am God to bless me and direct me.Lord let your will be done in my life. Income in...
Replies
10
Views
180
Lord, I'm praying for a steadfast spirit. I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my mind and heart. Shut the Lion's mouth today and every day. Give me spiritual strength to push through my work assignments. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ against pressure and...
Replies
7
Views
230
My sister-in-law, name ###, has been very evil and envious of me and my marriage and the love me and my husband have. She lived with me and my husband for four years when I newly got married, as part of my father-in-law's inheritance that belongs to my husband by rights, and she has caused so...
Replies
8
Views
366
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,698
Messages
16,802,556
Members
650,207
Latest member
Grtorearin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom