O Jesus, 2nd time I gave IELTS exam my score was exactly ###

Princy Salvin Xavier

Prayer Warrior
O Jesus 2nd time I gave Ielts exam my score was exactly the same as 1st time. When I felt my exams were better. Jesus dunno Wat r ur plans. But I wish to give the best future to my children. Please help me in fulfilling this wish as with this score it is very difficult to migrate to Canada. Jesus u know I have tried my best to do it now everything is in ur hands. Take care of my needs. This I ask in Jesus name amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,432
Messages
16,776,922
Members
647,981
Latest member
Lyruysarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom