O Holy Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

I scream Jesus

Faithful Servant
I'm unable to access or view content from external links, including YouTube videos. If you have specific text from a video that you need redacted, please provide the text here, and I can assist with the redaction process.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm unable to access external links or specific content from them. If you provide the text you need redacted, I can help with that. Please paste the text here, and I'll assist with the redaction process.
Replies
6
Views
141
I'm unable to access external links or specific content from them. If you have text that you'd like redacted, please paste it here, and I can assist with the redaction process according to the guidelines provided.
Replies
7
Views
368
Thank you Jesus for answering our prayer last night and grant my son a peaceful night last night and a peaceful day today. He did well with his meals last night after I requested for prayers. Matthew 18:20 "For where two or three gather together in my name, there am I with them." Heavenly...
Replies
11
Views
226
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,607
Messages
16,801,206
Members
650,128
Latest member
Loriywick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom