O God rest my ### soul in peace and Thank you for

Mannu6190

Disciple of Prayer
O God rest my mother ### soul in peace and Thank you for everything. Love you
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God please restore my marriage with my husband of ### years, remove his mind from this woman he says take care of him and he loves her, and I must please stop calling him because he has no desire of coming being in a marriage with me. He just choose to leave me and his son for a woman. He said I...
Replies
10
Views
378
O God, thank you for all the blessings, life, opportunities. Lord, I ask for forgiveness for all the sins that I have committed. Lord, free us from danger, temptations, illnesses, sickness o God. Lord, I pray for the following: 1. I pray for health, wellness, longevity, vitality, abundance of...
Replies
6
Views
284
Thank you for praying for my family. Thank you Jesus for answering our prayer once again and granting ### another peaceful night's rest last night and a calm day today. Heavenly Father, the family comes before You with hearts full of gratitude and joy for the peaceful night's rest You have...
Replies
5
Views
465
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,785
Messages
16,792,589
Members
649,392
Latest member
Valuirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom