O God, I thank you for today's day for me and my family.

Pure heart sera silva

Disciple of Prayer
O God, I thank you for today's day for me and my family. Also pray to you for all the people throughout the world who are struggling in their life. Who don't receive even a meal each day. My problems are far more less consider to others who suffer, I praise you Lord for your grace.
Ask you to listen to each heart and grant their needs if it's your good will.
Thank you Jesus.
 
Thank you Jesus. Amen to this prayer request and please bless and protect ### and their loved ones as I keep asking for my family and I. We need you so much Jesus. Thank you. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi I need pray for my family and financial,My Bill's is out of hand my hand I need my father God to pay all my debts in full and bless me and my family with a Grant us with a Blessing so we don't have to worry about anything , Because my family in need of living food my bills is so far gone I...
Replies
12
Views
270
Lord I thank you for today's provision and the blessings of good health of the entire family. I include my two friends ### and ### in my prayers that they will enjoy the blessings of good health and protection. Heal them Lord in their ailments. In Jesus Christ mighty name I pray Amen
Replies
4
Views
365
GOD I thank you for it all. The victories and even when I fall. GOD I thank you for it all. Because I know you are mighty and will bring me through it all. GOD I thank you for loving and caring for me. Even when others put me down, laughed, and walked away. GOD you stood by me and your Love did...
Replies
6
Views
381
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,005
Messages
16,794,393
Members
649,580
Latest member
Haumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom