Now the owner is trying to force ...

YeshuahComes

Beloved Warrior
Now the owner is trying to force us to sign an illegal contract. He is trying to charge us more money and the ### that verbally assaulted the client this morning and called me a dog, he wants to give him free rent for a year and a parking space with a sign. Help us Jesus.
 
I prayed for your wisdom, peace & strength in hearing & following God's lead. I prayed your prayer requests in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
I pray God's best to be done for these your needs and situations! And I pray for this in the Name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Satanic demon possessed people are constantly trying to FORCE me to be poor against my will. They are sent from the devil himself. I have zero desire to be impoverished, especially against my will. This is some very seriously evil witchcraft that Satanic people are constantly attacking me with...
Replies
7
Views
148
Evil satanic demon possessed people are constantly trying to force me to poor against my will. They stole a large amount of money from my family and they want people to never find all the evil things they did to me. Please pray that all the evil things they did to are exposed in broad daylight...
Replies
7
Views
161
Satanic demon possessed people are constantly trying to FORCE me to relive trauma from my past over and over again. Please pray for Jesus to deliver me from trauma from my past permanently.
Replies
9
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,105
Messages
16,807,320
Members
650,546
Latest member
Sylioraerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom