NOVEMBER WHIRLWIND

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

According to that which has been assigned to me: And thou shalt not go out among them: And I will make thy tongue cleave to the roof of thy mouth, that thou shalt be dumb, and shalt not be to them a reprover: for they are a rebellious house. But when I speak with thee, I will open thy mouth, and thou shalt say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; He that heareth, let him hear; and he that forbeareth, let him forbear: for they are a rebellious house.

When the guilty manipulate God’s Word to deny, or otherwise pervert the justice of the Righteous (those who are innocent and right, in a situation, according to God’s statutes); the scripture being manipulated shall serve as prophecy unto its’ speaker.

To the man who angrily exclaims to those who seek justice, to avenge himself: You have sown the wind, and you shall reap the whirlwind.Thou hath prophesied over thine own.

Know ye not that it is written? Vengeance, saith the LORD, belongeth to me.

Howbeit, I prophesy to the wind on behalf of those to whom the misuse of God’s Word was intended to threaten, mock, silence the voice, and kill the spirit: Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.

DO NOT SHRINK BACK
Hebrews 10:30-38 For we know him who said, "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," and again, "The Lord will judge his people." It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. Remember those earlier days after you had received the light, when you stood your ground in a great contest in the face of suffering. Sometimes you were publicly exposed to insult and persecution; at other times you stood side by side with those who were so treated. You sympathized with those in prison and joyfully accepted the confiscation of your property, because you knew that you yourselves had better and lasting possessions. So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised. For in just a very little while, "He who is coming will come and will not delay. But my righteous one will live by faith. And if he shrinks back, I will not be pleased with him."

In peace, have we brought forth our case. In peace, have we sought justice. Yet, in continual, nonchalant dismissal, have you disregarded and disrespected the God of women, “The Living God,” to his face, to deny justice to survivors of sexual abuse, assault and misconduct. BUT GOD, in breathing life into the dry bones of these wearied survivors, stands us up upon our feet as a great army of conquerors. On behalf of every human being, whether Democrat or Republican, Black or White, male or female, who is survivor, a descendant of a survivor, or knows of someone who is a survivor of sexism, racism, elitism, or gun violence; on behalf of crying Black, White, Mexican and all other races of mothers, and the generations to come . . .

WE HAVE VOICED IT; NOW VOTE IT.

GRAB ‘EM BY THE BALLOTS!!!

`

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
If you were to die today, where would you spend eternity? YOUR answer to this question is the most important thing! There are two options… You can spend eternity in Heaven with God walking the streets of gold, or you can spend eternity in Hell, forever separated from God in agony and pain...
Replies
Views
  • Article
And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up. —Deuteronomy 6:6-7 (KJV)...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Neither ritual nor religiosity; simply follow the playbook. Therefore Psalm 37:3-5 Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When you and I come to Jesus holy presence with a humble attitude and wanting to be closer to His heart, then we will really feel His love, mercy and compassion coming to us. It is a feeing of awe and wonder that you want to sing songs of praise to Him because He alone is wothy of all glory...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This ability of God to be present in the middle of a great or small crowds is heavenly as you practice gratitude, give God the credit of every single blessings He sends your way. Recognize on a daily basis how God is speaking down to your soul and wants you to be just like He is. Thou o Lord...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom