Nothing on earth compares to the promises given to us.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Our dear Lord, full of mercy and compassion has given us wonderful promises that sometimes we forget to remember all of them, but the one I love is this.....

God will rescue you from the penalty of sin and evil. He will come to you and save you.

Blessed be the name of the Lord, He alone is worthy of all praise for giving us hope of eternal life in heaven. So, let us all lift our hands to Him singing blessed be the name of the Lord our God. Worthy of glory and praise. Surely, God has promised us to strenghten us when we are weak and cannot walk anymore. He has promised to give us rest to our troubled souls. We worry so much for nothing and this stress is making us sick, only Jesus promised us to heal us and makes us all new. Breath upon us Spirit of the Lord our God, as we lift our hands in surrender to Thee o Lord most high. We are yielding to Your Spìrit and we are walking in Your love.

Jesus, I adore.
Jesus I really adore
Your holy name.

Thank you for those beautiful promises given to us taking care of our needs and blessing us with the gift from heaven. Everything is working for our good and for the glory of Thy name. This wonderful promise I love so much is this...

I am with you always, even to the end of the earth, I will protect you, help you, heal your troubled soul and guide you to the eternal home in glory.

Jesus, our wonderful Friend who knows our pain and the heavy burden we are all carrying, He is aware of all fears we have about everything in life, His arms of mercy is wide open, receive and enter into His holy presence and give God all the glory, all the honor and praise.

Fill our cup Lord, they are all lifted up Lord, come and quench this thristing of our soul, Bread of heaven feed us till we want no more. Yes, Jesus will hear from heaven and will complete His promises to all of us.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
That is so true. No one in the world made such wonderful promises Jesus did. I am so glad everything He said He would do, it is happening and we are so grateful for the truth that comes from heaven.
I am so glad Jesus gave us this wonderful promise to us. I am coming soon and My reward is with me..... I believe this promise with all of my heart.

Similar Requests

• Article
Jesus sent us here with potential of being a blessing to everyone we see around us. We were born with goodness and trust given to us by the Lord. All our ideals and dreams are heaven sent to those who believe, trust and wait for the Lord. The fear of the Lord is the begining of wisdom, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Each night we have should be colorful and full of sound from heaven coming down to our soul. Jesus I adore your holy name. Once we start praising Jesus wonderful things shall happen to anyone who believe in Him. I am yielding through Your Spirit, I am walking in Your love, o my dear Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Deep down inside of us are crying, sobbing and wanted to find true happiness and joy. Deep down inside of us are trying to change everything, but could not do it by ourselves. We need help from heaven, we need to find a King of all joy and peace so our troubled souls will be find rest in Him...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Those who believe, those who trust, those who wait for the Lord for blessings, help, grace and receive mercy and love because they have believed and trusted His word. Breath upon me breath of God. Breath upon me Spirit of the Lord. As I lift my hands in surrender, To Your name most High. I am...
Replies
Views
  • Article
In the darkness of a night, when our soul can not find rest, when we are overcome with worries of all kinds and dispair comes to our life, when trials seems too great and there is no place to run, then Jesus light appears to us and says.... Come, I will give you rest to your troubled soul...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom