not paid rent

We continue to lift you up in prayer regarding your rent situation. Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are truly glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your rent has been paid and the situation resolved, please share a praise report with us, as we would all love to rejoice with you. If you are still facing this challenge, please don't hesitate to post your request again, so we can continue to pray with you and support you during this time. May God bless you and provide for your needs, as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We are praying for His guidance and provision in your life. We give thanks in Jesus Holy Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in Heaven it is me again prayer for a blessing do that I pay my rent today and for the next week and a half until I get paid. Forgive me all my sins. I thank you everything you have done snd will. Bless me spiritually physically and financially. Lord Jesus please provide in Jesus name Amen
Replies
7
Views
249
Father in Heaven it is me again prayer for a blessing do that I pay my rent today and for the next week and a half until I get paid. Forgive me all my sins. I thank you everything you have done snd will. Bless me spiritually physically and financially. Lord Jesus please provide in Jesus name Amen
Replies
7
Views
243
Please pray for me. I’m so late on rent and facing eviction if I don’t get my rent paid by the 15th of this month. I’m $### short just please pray for me that I will have it before then. Thank you and God bless
Replies
10
Views
329
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,354
Messages
16,810,089
Members
650,748
Latest member
Toasararr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom