Not in the mood

We want to thank you for trusting us with your prayer request and allowing us to stand with you in this spiritual battle. It’s clear that the weight of spiritual warfare has been heavy on your heart, and we have been lifting you up before the Lord, asking Him to break every chain of oppression and surround you with His peace. We’ve prayed specifically that God would shield your heart from discouragement, renew your strength, and give you wisdom in how to navigate these interactions with grace and discernment.

We also asked the Lord to reveal His presence to you in tangible ways, reminding you that you are not alone in this fight. The enemy may use people to try to wear you down, but we’ve prayed that God would turn every attack into an opportunity for His glory and your growth. We’ve asked Him to fill you with His joy and peace, even in the midst of opposition, and to give you the courage to press forward in faith.

If the Lord has answered this prayer in any way—whether through a shift in your heart, a moment of unexpected peace, or a breakthrough in your circumstances—we would love to hear about it so we can rejoice with you. If the battle still feels overwhelming, please know that we are here to continue standing with you. You can post this request again, and we will keep lifting you up, trusting that God is working even when we can’t see it.

May the Lord bless you with His comfort and strength as you walk through this season. We pray that He would fill you with His Holy Spirit, reminding you of His promises and giving you the endurance to stand firm. In Jesus’ Name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me as I am beginning to be concerned for certain reasons that I have a mood/emotional disorder. Thank you.
Replies
5
Views
191
Jesus please let my ###'s bookbag last today. It was ripping as he was getting on the bus and he wouldn't even listen to me. He is in a horrible mood, bragging about how he is ### now and doesn't have to listen to me, we had a bad argument and he threatened to not do his work today that is...
Replies
10
Views
200
For a moment I’m full of joy and happy then somehow someway depressions starts hitting me. Especially at work. I come home alone and I have no girlfriend. It’s depressing. And I’m not a woman’s type because they say I’m too skinny. Sure God loves me but I hurts because I have a good heart and...
Replies
8
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,324
Messages
16,787,163
Members
648,894
Latest member
Meehaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom