NOT BY MIGHT NOR BY POWER BUT ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
NOT BY MIGHT NOR BY POWER BUT BY MY SPIRIT.....THUS SAYS THE LORD Healing strength feeling so out of sorts
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

A Prayer For You And Your Love Ones: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and obey You. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding of the things of God and the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Give us the desire and cause us to meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Have A Blessed-God-Got-You Drama-Free New Year 2023
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over a portion of scripture. I am sure this is applicable. I pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high places. I pray for unspeakable and abounding glory all over the world. Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these...
Replies
9
Views
238
Prayer for Psalm 84:12 "Lord of Hosts, happy is the person who trusts in You!" Blessing And Honour Unto The Lord: our prayer: How blessed is everyone that trusts in You. To You and You alone be all blessing and honour, glory, might, majesty and power, for Your loving-kindness is better than...
Replies
9
Views
123
Psalm 93:1 ►l: The LORD reigneth, he is clothed with majesty; the LORD is clothed with strength, wherewith he hath girded himself: the world also is stablished, that it cannot be moved. Commentary on this verse: The majesty, power, and holiness of Christ's kingdom. - The Lord might have...
Replies
6
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,938
Messages
16,793,855
Members
649,513
Latest member
Soarpurian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom