When Jesus comes back to earth to take us all home to heaven, our hearts will rejoice and be happy forever.

We shall not see pandemics of any kind.
No hate and anger will be around our streets.
No hunger and thirst.
People will not lose their jobs or their homes.
No sickness or pain in your body.


Everyone will be full of joy and happiness.
In the presence of the Lord there is fullness of joy.
Rejoice, this world is not our home.
Heaven is.
 
I am standing on the promises of God's holy word. I am going to prepare a place for you... Hallelujah, praise the Lord. We all are heaven bound. Hope to see you there, worshiping, praising and adoring Jesus for ages to come.
 
I want to see Jesus face to face. I want to be with Him forever. I know, nothing I will take with me to heaven. Everything will stay here. I will use everything I have to the glory of God the Father. My house will be turned into a house of prayer and praise so lost souls will come in and find the Lord. Whatever we do here on earth will be rewarded in heaven.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙏 Our Father in Heaven, we thank You the One in us is Greater than the one in the World, 1 John 4:4. We thank You there are more angels with us than enemies against us, 2 Kings 6:16. GRACE to TRULY Intercede Isa 62:6-7, To SIGH & CRY over Abominations Ezek 9:4, To WEEP between Porch & Alter Joel...
Replies
8
Views
188
🙏 Our Father in Heaven, we thank You the One in us is Greater than the one in the World, 1 John 4:4. We thank You there are more angels with us than enemies against us, 2 Kings 6:16. GRACE to TRULY Intercede Isa 62:6-7, To SIGH & CRY over Abominations Ezek 9:4, To WEEP between Porch & Alter Joel...
Replies
8
Views
177
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Isaiah 8:6 : “Because this people has rejected the gently flowing waters of Shiloah and rejoices over Rezin and the son of Remaliah, A Prayer Based on Isaiah 8:6: Our prayer: Heavenly Father, forgive us for times when we reject Your...
Replies
10
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,056
Messages
16,794,824
Members
649,613
Latest member
Zsaohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom