No weapon formed against us shall ever ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
In Jesus name prayer for my family ### salvation, deliverance, every attack is stopped and can’t get through, their excess to us is cut off. Our ### will not triumph over us, no monitoring spirit will prosper against, it have total blindness. Divine protection, Angels are encamped about us. I pray in Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

So ### and being used and abused please help Lord
Replies
7
Views
204
Heavenly Father I come before You Today asking 3your Love, Faith, Strength and protection,As you Promised that No Weapon Formed Against Me Shall Propser. You are my refuge and Strength. I also ask for Protection over my Life, My Family my enemy. The wickedness. I ask this in the mighty name of...
Replies
11
Views
324
  • Article Article
No weapon that is formed against you shall prosper. And every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD (Isa. 54:17). Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you...
Replies
0
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,374
Messages
16,810,355
Members
650,760
Latest member
Tyruundale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom