Jesusluvs
Prayer Warrior
Sufficed to say, things did not go as I expected yesterday in speaking with the Ethics Officer. She wanted me to believe that the VA Commission misinterpreted or misunderstood their position. Yet, they don't want me to move forward with litigation. Purportedly, there is an investigation as to the circumstances of me being released from my position and why the VA Commission was (allegedly)misinformed and seek a resolution. To add insult to injury, I was told: '###, no one expected this to happen. I don't want to see you in this situation-no one for that matter. I do care. Please trust me. We are all here trying to work out a resolution.'
I'm sorry. But what did they expect would happen? As a result of their negligence and lies told, I am suffering financially. As I mentioned, I am facing eviction. My rent needed to be paid yesterday. My mobile phone was temporarily suspended late yesterday afternoon. Out of the 17 years I have had my service, my phone has never been interrupted. By God's Grace and Mercy, due to the kindness of AT&T CSR, ###, he credited my account more than $### of the $### leaving a net balance of $###.12 to be paid in order to restore service. PRAISE GOD!
Around 9:00 AM EST, I am expected to hear from the Ethics Officer whereby I was told hopefully some resolution will have been reached. As far as I can see, there are only really 2 options: reinstatement of my position or provide monies needed in which to sustain. Please stand in agreement with me that if my (former) employer really has a heart and some compassion, will do the right thing. I am laying this down at HIS feet and praying in earnest that GOD will answer my prayers. Your continued thoughts, prayers and support are greatly appreciated. Thank you and may God bless.
I'm sorry. But what did they expect would happen? As a result of their negligence and lies told, I am suffering financially. As I mentioned, I am facing eviction. My rent needed to be paid yesterday. My mobile phone was temporarily suspended late yesterday afternoon. Out of the 17 years I have had my service, my phone has never been interrupted. By God's Grace and Mercy, due to the kindness of AT&T CSR, ###, he credited my account more than $### of the $### leaving a net balance of $###.12 to be paid in order to restore service. PRAISE GOD!
Around 9:00 AM EST, I am expected to hear from the Ethics Officer whereby I was told hopefully some resolution will have been reached. As far as I can see, there are only really 2 options: reinstatement of my position or provide monies needed in which to sustain. Please stand in agreement with me that if my (former) employer really has a heart and some compassion, will do the right thing. I am laying this down at HIS feet and praying in earnest that GOD will answer my prayers. Your continued thoughts, prayers and support are greatly appreciated. Thank you and may God bless.
