No more; (

Anonymous

Beloved of All
My prayers answered favor back in my life ### and no one blocks it steal it now
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN NO MORE GREAT EVIL ON MY HEAD BACK NECK NAME IM NOT LAME I HAVE MY FAME IM NOT INDECISIVE IM DECISIVE GREATLY NO MORE SPEAKING DEAD EVIL WORD CURSES ON MY HEAD SATAN THE GOVERNMENT STOPS USING EVIL WORD CURSES TOWARDS ME MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR PETS EVER AGAIN..LIFE IN I FIND MY...
Replies
10
Views
212
LIFE IN I AM HEALED MY TOE IS HEALED AND THE BACK OF MY RIGHT FOOT NOW OMG HEALING TODAY MY GOD SHE DOESNT WANT ME HAPPY IN ANYTHING RIGHT THIS ENDS TODAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY PERIOD PERMANENTLY FOREVERMORE..…LIFE IN MYSELF MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR ALLIANCES OUR PETS ARE HEALED GREATLYYYYY.. BINDED UP...
Replies
12
Views
184
Dear god, I ask that you move in all this in Jesus name amen. My wife ### said we need to talk when she get home. She said someone told her I'm thinking about moving out. Now she's talking about she wants to know what I'm going to do so she know what she needs to do. If she's the one paying the...
Replies
11
Views
335
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,861
Messages
16,804,184
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom