No More Abuse:

  • Thread starter Thread starter babydoll
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

babydoll

Guest
Dear Father in heaven,

Today was the worst Sunday ever in the world. The morning before church, the same kid and this time my middle sister, in the kitchen, causing upsets to my brother, Lord, you saw my brother wailing in agony today, there was hitting and violence and somebody nearly got strangled, mum and I were trying to hold people and stop it, and we got hurt too. Lord, please stop these female damagers from being in the kitchen. Take these mental people who are causing troubles for the rest of us who are wanting to lead peaceful lives out of our ways. Keep them in places as far away from the rest of us, in Jesus name I plead. My brother also got angry, but it's only because he, like me, has been constantly victimised by these two for most of his life. So right now, I ask in Jesus name, that you ensure that there be no more hitting in this house of anyone—and definitely not from the little imp and my middle sister. I was in tears when I came running out of my room to see my brother in pain. I will die if I see him in this position ever again, at the hands of those evil children with Jezebel spirits. Yes, they sound like daughters of Jezebel, and I ask you to turn their hearts and heads back towards our home, and its people. I ask for constant and supernatural protection for my brother. Right now, for a divine blessing of favour to be invoked upon his life and spirit. For angels to go before him in all rooms of the house to safeguard it before he enters. For his voice to be heard and his heart, and for him to never again be victimised by anyone in this house, and for all his battles to be won by you, so that he does not have to fight. I love my brother Lord, and I want you to not only protect him from abuse but prevent the abuse as well. He is at church now, so heal his emotions and his heart, from what happened, and right now, Holy Spirit, reveal to him that you have won this battle and solved it for him. Any physical soreness from what these girls might have done, take it away and heal and protect him body, soul, and mind and spirit. Let him never have to fight to be heard like I did, in this house. And never let him shed another tear of sadness, like he did today. I love him Lord, and I need you to ensure that he respects dad and mum as well, but that he would receive full respect and support as the only son, in this family and as a human being from these girls. Tonight, make them apologise for their wickedness to him and all of us—and draw a line in the sand so that they will never cross it ever again.

In Jesus mighty name.

Amen.
 
Oh My Lord Jesus. I am not sure of this situation and all that is involved, but I do pray for this child here and all of the family members involved.

I ask in your holy name that Lord Jesus you would please lay a protective blanket over this family. I cry out for help for them tonight and tomorrow as well. Send thousands of angels to cover them with love and peace and comfort and protection.

Lord God be with these children.

In your holy name I pray your will be done.

Amen and Amen
 
Lord please help this family live in peace. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in healing ❤️‍🩹 there will be no more abuse no way to use SCORPION TAIL STING NEGATIVITY DARK BLACK MAGIC 🪄 POWER TO HARM HURT STEAL KILL DESTROY DEMOLISHED EVER AGAIN AGAINST ME MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS MY FAMILY OUR PETS EVER AGAIN HMMM 🤔 SATAN SHITE CREW BINDED UP GREATLY WITH A GOLD ROPE...
Replies
6
Views
108
I SPEAK CLAIM CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY NO MORE DETACHMENT ON MY EYES SOULS FOR SATAN DEMONS CREATURES TO ABUSE ME TO TAKE WHATEVER THEY WANT FROM ME EVER AGAIN GREATLYYYHHHH NO MORD MAKING ME STUPID EVEN MORE STUPID TO SCREW SUPER MODELS SUPERSTARS IT IS...
Replies
8
Views
130
I speak, create, decree, declare, demand, command into existence 💯 Fold no more ABUSE GREATLY towards me. I get my name changed Urgently I get a JOB where I can live by the sea, keep my 2 cats if it's a good thing for me at this point. Because nothing, no one is in my life; the people turned...
Replies
6
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,087
Messages
16,795,786
Members
649,634
Latest member
Eleshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom