No inflammation throat, no virus, good sweet sleep

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
I cannot sleep because of inflammation and irritation in the throat/larynx.
Please pray that this annoying virus will go away.
I am having problems also with caughing out.
Pray that sinuses and throat will open up.
Also please pray that I will have a good sweet sleep. I am exhausted, 3 nights that I cannot sleep from this virus.
I must have strength to do the work.
Thank you
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

No problems with sinuses/nose - dryness or slime. No allergy or whatever. No pain/unease/inflammation in my dental flesh/teeth. No swelling in dental flesh or throat. Stomach acid - normal. Stomach healthy. Pray for good relaxed nerves and good sweet at least 8 hour sleep, without...
Replies
5
Views
92
Please pray that my neighbour upstairs will stop listening to music so that I can hear it like irritating little sounds but still loud enough to bother me. Like someone is non-stop playing video games. Lord please proclaim total peace and silence in and around my building. Amen Thank you for...
Replies
9
Views
397
No noise please. Its ### pm. I must wake up at ### am. My upstair neighbour is noisy again. He walks like a bear. My walls are trembling then. Very loud using of bathroom. Etc... Pray for my good sweet sleep.
Replies
9
Views
364
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,403
Messages
16,810,877
Members
650,788
Latest member
Astalkira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom