Nobody is reading this thread right now.

"You must give them my messages whether they listen or not..."
Amen
When Judas realized, in his heart, what he had done to his brother/friend/neighbor, instead of going before the one he had harmed, who happened to be "The LORD," to confess and repent of the rock of betrayal that he had thrown, he attempted to hide his hand by professing his remorse to The Chief Priests, his co-conspirators. How you gonna attain forgiveness from those whom, not only haven't you wronged, but with whom you share in guilt (aided and abetted)?

There is no doubt in my mind that, because Jesus's nature is to forgive; He would certainly have forgiven Judas. But, that wasn't Judas's outcome because he failed to repent. Not to, in any way, exonerate them, but The Chief Priests did exactly what co-conspirating bullies tend to do, they immediately shifted the blame: Matthew 27:3-5, Judas tells the chief priests and elders, "'I have sinned,' he said, 'for I have betrayed innocent blood.' 'What is that to us?' they replied. 'That's your responsibility.'

I recently asked the question of the people of God, "Where were you?" Though the Bible provides the ultimate instructional lessons in how to avoid repeating ungodly behaviors and past failures, I realized if they didn't show up for Jesus, how could I expect them to show up for me?

Matthew 27:20 But the chief priests and elders persuaded the multitude that they should ask Barabbas, and destroy Jesus.

Matthew 27:41 Likewise also the chief priests mocking him, with the scribes and elders, said...

It goes on and on, but after a while it's just a sad, disheartening testament against the church, her leaders especially. And I'm not here to embarrass the church, but to remind her of God's grace through warning.

As it was then, and is now, there is a whole lot of stuff, wrought out of envy, being done in God's name, from places that operate in His name, in juxtaposition to who He is. Therefore does judgement first begin at God's own house. Revelation bears witness to this. Before God judges the rest of the world, He will clean house; hold His own people -The Church, ACCOUNTABLE for their part; not only in rejecting His Son; but likewise in influencing proselytes to do the same. I do believe the process has already begun.
REPENT
The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand.

God's warning is LOVE

Similar Requests

• Article
Does it seem like this city wins and prospers more when she comes against me? So did Jerusalem-Judah when she came against Jeremiah, the one they, and their false prophets accused of being a false prophet. There were many coming and going from the Temple, both in the days of Jeremiah and when...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Preface: In urban vernacular, to say to someone "You got served," is to generally convey a message of having put one in his/her place or to have triumphed over. Howbeit, scriputrally translated, it simply means, because God has blessed you, bless someone else. Because Jesus gave freely to us...
Replies
Views
  • Article
It's amazing how consistent God's Word is. As Solomon said, "There is nothing new under the sun. God just brought something to my attention as I'm here in the park. Judas, who had been rolling with Jesus, and therefore homeless was rewarded because he was willing to turn on Jesus for personal...
Replies
Views
  • Article
How do we know when it is God's Word and not man's? IT IS WRITTEN. I had planned a completely different subject for this entry, but having attended street church this morning, where the minister spoke from the book of Jeremiah, the Holy Spirit led me to revist and redistribute this message...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Not to be argumentative; yet, I must defend the Gospel. While I appreciate correction, where correction is necesssary and accurate; there have been many instances where the “correcting” was in err. Almost immediately after posting my last entry to my blog, which virtually nobody admits to...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom