Nightmares

Status
Not open for further replies.

renjithabraham

Humble Servant
i used to see lot of nightmares/ bad dream abt my dear ones illness,afflictions etc, but they are perfectly ok with the Grace of God. Kindly pray for my family, abt their good health and well being.
 
Dear Lord, we pray for ### health and his family health and well-being, cover them with the blood of Jesus and let your Holy Spirit be with them, bless them abundantly, in Jesus Name Amen
 
Lord in the nameof Jesus bind this fear that can be overwhelming and most frightening...Touch ### mind with Peace let ### walk in peace, surround ### with the power of Your love and comfort ### in all ### ways...touch ### family and continue to keep them safe from all evil and speak life into them and use them, guide them and keep them according to Your divine will in Jesus name we pray
 
i agree in prayer for your covering over this family and also your protection father
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am having horrible nightmares in which I am lucid, making them even more terrifying. I set my alarm for 258 am because they occur mainly between 3-4 am. I am miserable all day because of sleep deprivation, and the intensity of the dreams intrudes into my days.
Replies
9
Views
187
Will you pray for all my weakness and that God would give me strength to get through this I'm having really bad nightmares my sister and my husband and siblings betrayed me and prayed that they all get caught and the truth will come out and they will leave my kids alone in Jesus name amen
Replies
10
Views
127
Please pray that I have good dreams and no nightmares.
Replies
6
Views
336
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,834
Messages
16,803,954
Members
650,334
Latest member
Glantuanmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom