Nightmares

  • Thread starter Thread starter godschild77
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

godschild77

Guest
I used to have very horrible demonic nightmares from the devil. They have gone now for a few weeks, but I'm scared they might come back.
 
godschild77 I pray to my Jesus and I tell the devil Get thee hince devil! He will go away everytime in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Child of God,

Always remember God Loves You. You are going to live your God Destiny.

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name and thank You in advance for keeping Your arms of protection around me. Protect Me Lord Jesus. Protect my mind, body, soul, and spirit. Deliver Me from every demonic spirit that is operating or trying to operate in my life. Walk me back through my past and heal and deliver me from my past. Deliver me and set me free. And after You Lord Jesus have delivered me, fill me with the fruits of the Spirit of God. Fill this temple with Your fruits Lord Jesus so that nothing can enter in or oppress me that is not of You. Fill me until I am overflowing with the fruits of Your Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Gentleness, Goodness, and Faith. Fill this temple, my body with Your Holiness, Kindness, Righteousness and Truth.

Deliver me from all unnatural ungodly appetites. Lord break every word curse and generational curse from four generation on down off of my life. I plead the blood of Jesus over my mind, body, and spirit. Bless me with a Jesus control appetite. Lord Jesus feed my hunger for everything that is not of You with You until I am totally delivered in Christ. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me.

Let me walk in the freedom You have blessed me with. Teach me how to forgive and love myself. Let Peace, Love, and self forgiveness reign within the walls of my heart, my mind, and my body. Let me fill Your Love and Your forgiveness that You have for me so strongly that it will cause me to live my God given purpose. That is will cause me to walk in my God Destiny. Teach me how to fight the good fight of faith. Bless me to fulfill my God given purpose on this earth. Bless me to walk in my God Destiny. Place men, women, and children around me to encourage me, help me, and pray for me on this Christian journey to fulfill my God given purpose.

Place Your angels all around me to protect me and keep me walking in the ways of God. Let the angels that You have assigned to me protect me and fight to the finish anything that is not of You that tries to come in contact with me for any reason. Do This For Me Lord Jesus. God thank You for your deliverance power. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, So Be It & It Is So!!!

God Will Deliver His People!!!

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Lord I pray that you bring peace to this child of yours. For in you we find safety and shelter. Amen
 
Father, please place a hedge of protection around the mind and heart of this person. Let their thoughts be holy and pleasing to you. We ask in Jesus' name that the enemy leave and your Holy Spirit be here instead. Amen.
 
Thanks everyone for praying for me, my dreams have got better and I'm starting to again have the wonderful spiritual dreams God blessed me with until the devil interfered with them. God bless
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am having horrible nightmares in which I am lucid, making them even more terrifying. I set my alarm for 258 am because they occur mainly between 3-4 am. I am miserable all day because of sleep deprivation, and the intensity of the dreams intrudes into my days.
Replies
9
Views
187
Will you pray for all my weakness and that God would give me strength to get through this I'm having really bad nightmares my sister and my husband and siblings betrayed me and prayed that they all get caught and the truth will come out and they will leave my kids alone in Jesus name amen
Replies
10
Views
127
Please pray that I have good dreams and no nightmares.
Replies
6
Views
337
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,103
Messages
16,807,263
Members
650,542
Latest member
Spardira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom