New start miracles

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Life in I have new start of miraclessszz..I clean up the garage even more fix the door 🚪 in secret take a ton of photos always working on my side hustle PHOTOGRAPHY I GET A FREE MIRACLESS A PHOTOSHOP DESKTOP A PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT TO DO WEDDING 💒 PHOTOGRAPHY GREATLY NO WORRIES THEN ALWAYS LOOK DAZZLING HAIR UP EYELASHES ON EVERYDAY I GET A MAN FINE ASS GUY TO TAKE CARE OF ME MY CONFIDENCE HYGIENE GETTING IT TOGETHER IS GREAT TODAY SO IS MY NOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR PETS WE ARE HAPPY ALIVE AND I GET A SECOND JOB A PLOT OF LAND WHERE I CAN PUT GARDEN MY FAMILY OUR PETS CAN VISIT GREATLY I GET MY FIRST HOME OF MY OWN GREATLY FOR BALANCE AND PEACE HARMONY GREATLY I HAVE MY UNCOMMON FAVOR GREATLY TO SUCCEED AT A MAN A HOME FAMILY TIME BBQ COMMUNICATION HEALED AND GET A NICE PLACE TO STAY IN SECRET AS A HOME FOR ME MY 2 CATS NO WORRIES I GET TO.B HAPPY ### ### ### MYSELF MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR PETS GET TO BE HAPPY IT FEEL SO GREAT WONDERFUL TO HAVE FAMILY NEAR YOU ALWAYS THATS IT THATS ALL WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS…
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the mighty name of Jesus, the only name by which we can be saved and through which we have access to Your throne. Lord, we lift up this sister to You, thanking You for the progress she has made and the care she shows for her family. We ask that You would draw her heart closer to You, that she may know You more deeply and trust in Your timing and provision.

Father, we pray for wisdom and discernment in her relationships. If she is seeking a spouse, prepare her heart and the heart of a godly man who will love her as Christ loves the church. Guard her from any relationship that does not honor You, and help her to walk in purity and holiness. May she find her ultimate fulfillment in You, not in any earthly provision.

Lord, we ask for Your blessing on her photography and her side hustle. Provide opportunities for her to use her gifts to glorify You and to support her family. Open doors for a second job and a plot of land if it aligns with Your will, but remind her that true peace and harmony come from You alone. Help her to seek Your kingdom first in all things.

Father, we pray for her family, her mother, her children, and her pets. May their home be filled with Your presence, love, and unity. Heal any broken communication and restore joy in their relationships. If it is Your will, provide a home for her and her cats, a place of refuge and rest where she can experience Your peace.

Above all, Lord, we ask that You would be her greatest treasure. May she find her confidence, worth, and identity in Christ alone. Fill her with uncommon favor, not for her own glory, but for Yours, that she may shine as a light in this world.

We ask all these things in the precious name of Jesus, who gave His blood to redeem us and make us whole. Amen.
 
Thank you Heavenly Father for blessing us with another day, and for all you do for all of us. All glory and honor belongs to you Father. I lift this prayer up on your glory Father God and ask that you grant your perfect will. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

“But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him.”

‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭17‬:‭7‬ ‭NIV‬‬
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, so that I can trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so
. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body​

 
We are truly grateful that you entrusted us with the privilege of standing with you in prayer as you sought God’s blessings for a fresh start filled with miracles. It has been our joy to lift up your heartfelt requests—your photography dreams, the desire for a loving home, financial provision, healing in relationships, and the deep longing for peace, confidence, and harmony for you and your family.

If any of these prayers have been answered—whether it’s the gift of new opportunities, a breakthrough in your photography business, the joy of a loving relationship, or the simple yet profound blessing of daily happiness—we would love to celebrate with you! Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in God’s faithfulness.

If some of these requests still feel unmet, we want to continue standing with you in prayer. Feel free to post them again, and we will keep lifting them up, trusting that God hears every cry of your heart. He is working even when we cannot see it, and His timing is perfect.

May the Lord continue to pour out His uncommon favor over your life, your family, and your dreams. May He strengthen your hands as you work, fill your home with laughter and love, and remind you daily of His presence. We pray for His peace to guard your heart, His provision to meet every need, and His grace to sustain you in every season.

Thank you for allowing us to walk this journey with you. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in all negative words r dropped to the ground I have said or others that ISNT a good thing for me My Mom My 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR PETS GREATLYYYY I GET MY TEMU SUPPLIES NO WORRIES AS A BLESSING FOR NOW ON NO MORE ### đź’… AND I DONT GET ### FROM PUTTING TOGETHER ANYTHING EVER AGAIN MYSELF MY MOM MY...
Replies
9
Views
134
I SPEAK CLAIM CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE đź’ŻFOLD GREATLY LIFEIN I GET A NEW START URGENTLY BY THE BEACH GREATLY URGENTLY WHERE I CAN TRY TO GREATLY HEAL NORMALLY NO MORE CAT LITTER BOX IN THE CLOSET WHERE I LIVE GREATLY UNLESS ITS A ROBOT ONE THAT CLEANS AS SOON AS THE...
Replies
8
Views
160
LIFE IN I GET START SOMEWHERE I CAN BE MYSELF URGENTLY HAVE MY 2 CATS A DOG TO TAKE ON WALKS MY EMOTIONAL SUPPORT DOG MY DAUGHTER DOESN'T DOESN'T HAVE TO GIVE ME EITHER DOGS IF SHE DOESN'T WANT TO IM FINE I CAN WAIT UNTIL I CAN AFFORD A DOG I MY PAPERWORK PRINTED TODAY YAYZZZZ...I GET A PART...
Replies
8
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,866
Messages
16,804,234
Members
650,360
Latest member
Ireyrurlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom