New Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cwaid

Humble Prayer Partner
Its a new semester at university. Please pray that I complete my classes smoothly and earn adequate grades.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter is a freshman in college, and tomorrow marks the beginning of a new semester. She feels somewhat reluctant to return to school, especially because she must share a dorm room with a roommate, which makes her feel uneasy. As she plans to take the transfer examination this year in hopes...
Replies
6
Views
295
pls pray for final grades of A in both of my grad school classes this semester, I am working on my final paper and working diligently. pls make sure i do well on both the final ppr and presentation. pls pray that i finish my comps list and refine my list and topic for a final grade of A in that...
Replies
10
Views
215
Dear Heavenly Father, as challengingly traumatic this college semester has been, I ask that I finish strong by having my grades be C's. I specifically ask for a good high grade on my math final paper and that I am able to move onto the next college chapter and not have to repeat any class...
Replies
11
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,140
Messages
16,796,614
Members
649,689
Latest member
Galuirmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom