Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Urgently needed: Different used car to replace malfunctioning/unreliable car. This may seem trivial to some but is causing severe distress for me. Please pray my friend knows someone who is selling a reliable car ASAP. In Jesus name, AMEN.
Replies
8
Views
262
I need to find a used car dealership so I can purchase a reliable vehicle to get me to and from work. Nothing fancy, just something that's not going to break down and is willing to work with me on a low down payment and low monthly payments. Anything will help; I can't afford to lose my job.
Replies
9
Views
322
Time is running out; I can feel the walls closing in. My car is broken down and is undrivable. I can't afford the ###+ to get it fixed. I'm living in an ###. (It's cheaper than a motel and an apt is not feasible.) I have to go about ### miles to work. If I can't get to work then I lose my job...
Replies
11
Views
420
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,053
Messages
16,794,788
Members
649,609
Latest member
Celiorville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom