New Opportunities

  • Thread starter Thread starter pathomas
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pathomas

Guest
Today I am asking for prayer and favor as I am going to test for a new job opportunity. I have gone to school and received my associate and bachelors degrees and would like opportunities to utilize my degrees and all that I have learned. I am for seeking knowledge, favor and prayer. Amen.
 
Child of God,

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
If you are based in South Africa, email me your CV, I am a recruitment agent for a top agency based in Johannesburg - we recruit nation wide and into Africa - ###@focusgroup.co.za
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone, I’ve been going through a challenging time recently and wanted to ask for your prayers. I lost my job last week, and while I’m working hard to stay positive, I’m asking for wisdom and strength during this transition. If you could pray for peace, clarity, and new opportunities, I...
Replies
8
Views
290
Please pray for two recent job interviews that both went very well. I ask for God’s guidance, favor, and blessing over each opportunity. For one position, please pray that the organization sees the value, experience, and gifts I can bring to the role and that I receive a job offer soon if it...
Replies
11
Views
395
Heavenly Father, I come before You with gratitude, trusting You with my education, career, finances, and future. Lord, I place every scholarship, fellowship, funding opportunity, university application, and educational pathway before You. Please guide me toward the opportunity that is truly...
Replies
6
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,804
Messages
16,815,198
Members
651,021
Latest member
Cyriaway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom