New Life

  • Thread starter Thread starter JALMaier
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JALMaier

Guest
I would like to pray to our Heavenly Father for the wonder of a new life in the form of a child. We have been trying to conceive for the last 2 years and finally after receiving good news that we are both 100% fine, I believe God will perform the miracle we so desperately want. I pray for Jesus to hold my womb and bless it with a miracle.....
 
Praying with you dear sister. May the Lord our God, will grant our heart's desire. He will bless us with children. I claim that gift for all of us who has been praying for it. Lord thank you for everything that you've done, everything you're doing and everything You're going to do. In the Name of Jesus we pray, with much love and thanksgiving...Amen.
 
Last edited:
Be Encouraged, I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request according to His perfect will. The safest and best place to be in this whole wide world is in the will of God. God’s will for all His children is for them to prosper, be in good health, even as their soul prospers (III John 2).

May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and those you love and care about abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. God is in control. Trust Him. God loves His children with a perfect love. God takes excellent care of what belongs to HIM. God Loves You. Everything is going to be alright!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want to Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience; You have His Word on it (Read Deuteronomy 28). Pray, Have Faith In God. Let Your Lifestyle be Shaped by the Word of God. Trust Him. Everything is going to be alright.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I earnestly pray for divine assistance from God to help me secure a well-paying job in a new state as soon as possible, enabling me to relocate and afford a suitable home. Currently, I am unable to purchase a house due to a lack of credit history and the absence of pay stubs for several months...
Replies
11
Views
141
LIFE IN I HAVE A SECRET PEACEFUL LIFE BY THE BEACH GREATLY WHERE I CAN BE GREATLY HAPPY FIND MY HAPPINESS GET A HUSBAND ..GET MY PASSPORT GREATLYY UNTIL I GET A BOYFRIEND HUSBAND ### MIRACLE A WAY I CAN MOVE MAKE IT ANOTHER JOB A BOYFRIEND THAT CAN BREATHE NEAR ME GREATLYYYYY HAVE NO WORRIES HE...
Replies
10
Views
150
I ask for your prayers for the upcoming months, we are trying to find a rental home to move into to get away from the people I live with and this awful area. We ask that you pray for our safety, luck in finding a home, and a smooth transition of changing workplaces. Once we are comfortable we...
Replies
6
Views
76
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,460
Messages
16,777,226
Members
648,012
Latest member
Glausarilgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom