New job

Thank you everyone who has prayed on my behalf. Lately I have been feeling loved and appreciated at my longtime job. What a blessing.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am so grateful for my job and I have been there for over 3 years but lately it has been so stressful and extremely busy. I clean houses and office buildings and work six days a week. I am overwhelmed and starting to really feel burnt out. It's always something that extra that needs to be done...
Replies
11
Views
216
Hello I consider applying to a new job. please pray for me that I know if I should do that and if it is God's will that I start there, the employers see that and I can get the job. I want to take on more responsibilities it would be a blessing but I do not know if I am ready for it. Thanks
Replies
6
Views
121
Good afternoon I am currently praying for a new, good and paying job. May you please pray for me and pray with me in asking God to bless me with a new job please. Thank you in advance as you pray. God Bless you Sincerely ###
Replies
10
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,736
Messages
16,780,532
Members
648,288
Latest member
Thruydoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom