New Job

  • Thread starter Thread starter porschedel
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

porschedel

Guest
Please pray that I find a new job soon. One that fully utilizes my skills and talents.
 
Father God meet every need, fix every situation & Bless right now beyond our expectations. Use ### in every way You see fit, in Jesus' name, Amen!!! ~Blessings
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that all my efforts to find a job will be rewarded, that God immediately gives me a new legitimate job without delay, which in terms of basic pay is better than in my last job in ###, and that I can start asap, and please also pray for an immediate financial windfall to fully cover...
Replies
9
Views
82
Prayer Request 🙏 Please keep me in your prayers. I lost my job today, and I’m asking God for guidance, strength, and provision during this difficult time. We are a one-income household, so finding a new job as soon as possible is very important. Please pray that God opens the right door for...
Replies
9
Views
137
I lost my job today. Please pray that I will find a new job soon and find peace in my life.
Replies
12
Views
422
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,207
Messages
16,797,142
Members
649,766
Latest member
Bueshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom