New job new location new friends new church new home

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
New job new location new friends new church new home in warm location please. No matter how I try there is always something that is not gotten right and I cannot please all people and this friend thing is not easy and too much trouble to do Lord Jesus. Forgive me Lord and help me see the good in people in the situation instead of the negative. In Jesus Name Amen!

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Hi Prayer family, I have joined recently in a new company but the role is very different and I didn't get training for it and directly assigned a project to me. I'm having lot of anxiety. Fear whether or how I will do it. Location is also a concern for me. I don't want to relocate and leave my...
Replies
Views
Please pray for a new home. The place I rent is sold and I should already be out but can't find anything in my budget. I've been trying to find work to increase my budget (my job ended in November) but I get rejected by every job. I'm at my wits end.
Replies
Views
Praise for new job leads! Pray God helps me be prepared and comfortable to be my best self and show a “can do” attitude, a great personality and sense of humor. Direct me to a pay increase, job satisfaction, success and amazing relationships. Help me buy a new home soon. Direct me to the best...
Replies
Views
Hi all.. Request you all please pray for me to get new job in my current company they are harassing me and giving extra work I'm working for almost 12 hours day without any breaks my health is getting impacted also my behaviour is getting changed with all my family members I'm always frustrated...
Replies
Views
I prophecy decree demand command right now loose verse greatly Hebrews 4:12 Quick and powerful sharper than any two edged sword ⚔️ piercing even into the deepest of marrow of the bone. Michael and I are protected tonight and our family we have no negative energy coming towards us. Everything...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom