Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I humbly request your fervent prayers on my behalf. I am currently in search of employment and urgently need a job. Please pray that I secure a well-paying position that accommodates my schedule. I make this request in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
124
I earnestly pray for divine assistance from God to help me secure a well-paying job in a new state as soon as possible, enabling me to relocate and afford a suitable home. Currently, I am unable to purchase a house due to a lack of credit history and the absence of pay stubs for several months...
Replies
11
Views
150
Please pray that all my efforts to find a job will be rewarded, that God immediately gives me a new legitimate job without delay, which in terms of basic pay is better than in my last job in ###, and that I can start asap, and please also pray for an immediate financial windfall to fully cover...
Replies
9
Views
82
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,263
Messages
16,797,569
Members
649,815
Latest member
Barundael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom