New employment

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LORD GOD i lay this prayer at the foot of the Cross. LORD GOD i'm waiting in a phone call with regards to a new employment opportunity. Im Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
9
Views
135
Hello I am currently searching for a new job and it's been hard but I have a job interview today and I pray I get good news. I love my current job but I have no room to grow there I am looking for a career and a place with benefits and somewhere close to home that pays well. Please pray for God...
Replies
6
Views
252
Me and my ### and daughters are homeless waiting on shelter to have a space available. I have to be out of this motel by the ### I am looking for employment and waiting on a shelter I need prayers to help get me in a shelter before the ### of this month and to find employment and also to make my...
Replies
11
Views
101
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,465
Messages
16,777,294
Members
648,020
Latest member
Celoeranmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom