New Employment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray that a new career opportunity comes my way. I am being badly taken advantage of in my current position. My family needs this badly. I have two young ### & my husband doesn't work!thank you all!
 
Our Father that is in heaven, we come to you at this very moment in our lives, when we are in a place that feels dark and devoid of your love, but heavenly Father we know that this is just the devil's ways of trying to turn us from your love. We humble ourselves before you, knowing that you have never left us, but have carried us through this pain and loneliness we are feeling. You are closer to us now in our hour of need than ever before in our lives. We need only call and you are there, ready to help and forgive. So Jesus, we call on you today and place our troubles and our bodies before your throne as a living witness of our love and trust in you. We ask only that your will be done in our lives. Help us to understand when things don't go the way we want them to in the prayers we pray. Show us that your way is the best way, and give us peace with that knowledge. In the darkest of times, let us feel your mighty arms as they draw us to you for safe keeping. IN Jesus name we ask, Amen.
 
Praying that God hears your prayers and his will be done in your life. May you feel his presence in your life and know that he is with you always.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LORD GOD i lay this prayer at the foot of the Cross. LORD GOD i'm waiting in a phone call with regards to a new employment opportunity. Im Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
9
Views
137
Hello I am currently searching for a new job and it's been hard but I have a job interview today and I pray I get good news. I love my current job but I have no room to grow there I am looking for a career and a place with benefits and somewhere close to home that pays well. Please pray for God...
Replies
6
Views
257
Jesus by your stripes we are healed. Thank you for your sacrifice. Father God I pray blessings upon your people. I come asking for prayers for my health. The past few days I have been running a fever off and on. It started out as allergies and progressively worsened today. I am at urgent care...
Replies
7
Views
305
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,219
Messages
16,808,184
Members
650,625
Latest member
Maleosaervale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom