Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I thank you for the blessing of hope and healing with this new relationship. I ask you guide our conversation and help us pray, listen to worship music, share verses and have good, clean fun. Build it on the proper foundation. Keep the evil one held back from each of us so that your perfect...
Replies
6
Views
239
Lord I thank you for the blessing of hope and healing with this new relationship (for which we have asked you for years and believe you heard). I ask you guide our conversation and help us pray, listen to worship music, share verses and have good, clean fun. Build it on the proper foundation...
Replies
10
Views
320
Lord I thank you for the blessing of hope and healing with this new relationship. I ask you guide our conversation and help us pray, listen to worship music, share verses and have good, clean fun. Build it on the proper foundation. Keep the evil one held back from each of us so that your perfect...
Replies
10
Views
272
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,979
Messages
16,805,635
Members
650,445
Latest member
Ylmeastead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom