New Coast For The Needy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SisterLiliann

Prayer Warrior
We just want to thank everyone who prayed for those in need, especially those who are single mothers with a lot of children and needed coats and scarves and boots. Jesus said, "Clothe the naked" and so we did. Pray for those who are in need of Jesus and save their souls, please. Also, pray for those who volunteered and gave their time for Jesus. Thank you for all your efforts in prayer. God bless everyone.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~)


http://youtu.be/P40ApH4gUdQ
 
♡♡♡Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless everyone with what they stand in need of who post a prayer request on this site. Whatever their prayer request is, God answer their prayer request according to Your perfect will for all those involved. And God bless each and every faithful prayer warrior on this site with what they stand in need of. Encourage, heal, protect, and deliver them (including myself) from everything in our lives or around us that is not of You God. Bless us Lord Jesus with much wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of the Word of God. Cause us all to fulfill our God destiny. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen! ♡♡♡
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in i get to move GREATLY to another state or country 🤔 urgently if needed if i cant get it together in ### where I can get a Fine Ass guy that isnt being given sold to someone 💯 else GREATLY every single time this shite game ends todayyyyyyyyyyy period permanently Forevermore. Life in since...
Replies
9
Views
133
Life in I get a new home in secret where I can have a shower shampoo soap not be locked out as soon as I try to take a freakin shower I haven’t had a shower thats to far Satan is out of control todayyyyyyyyy..Life in I get a way to somehow get a passport sooner and move as far as I can from...
Replies
9
Views
151
I SPEAK VICTORY IN MY LIFE GREATLY I CAN MOVE MY INNOCENT THAT CAN HEAR WHAT I AM HEARING DON'T EVEN SAY HI TO ME TO PUT IN THE WORLD IS WAY TO FAR SATAN DEMONS CREATURES SCOUTS SPYS HAVE NO WAY TO BE GREAT OVER MY LIFE SOUL AND LIVE MY GOD...PUT IN JAIL CONVALESCENT HOMES ALL WHO PUT IN THE...
Replies
7
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,721
Messages
16,814,299
Members
650,972
Latest member
Cayland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom