New Challenge At Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest

Guest
Lord

I pray for strength in my character and quick learning in facing the new challenge ahead next month in a new team. Amen
 
Thank you lord for blessing this ### with good job, lord give them enough stamina to face every huddle at their work and in life. Show them the path he/she should go and create a healthy environment at work. Heavenly father extend your love and support to them..in your powerful name I pray..Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Nehemiah 1:6 – “Let your ear be attentive and your eyes open to hear the prayer your servant is praying before you day and night for your servants, the people of Israel. I confess the sins we Israelites, including myself and my father’s...
Replies
9
Views
198
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 1:20 – “At this, ### got up and tore his robe and shaved his head. Then he fell to the ground in worship.” Extended Explanation: In this verse, ### responds to the devastating news that he has lost his children and all his possessions...
Replies
8
Views
187
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 52:9 – “For what you have done I will always praise you in the presence of your faithful people. And I will hope in your name, for your name is good.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 52:9 is a declaration of trust and...
Replies
10
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,670
Messages
16,813,868
Members
650,946
Latest member
Scearkaenrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom