New Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliff

Servant
Dear God, We have decided to give up our plan to open an eatery business, we can't afford it and have difficulty maintaining because of the hassle of preparing, cooking, serving the foods, and washing the dish and need at least ### people. However, we are planning to shift to a small retail store that is more convenient to handle. Lord we pray, shower us with blessings and financial support to make this new business adventure to prosper, in Jesus name, amen
 
Child of the King of Kings,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, Bless my finances. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward with what You have abundantly blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my giving and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and the Christian who sent this prayer to me. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

God Loves You With His Life

& Don’t You Ever Forget It….

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

©Please Pass This Prayer On To Every Christian You Know…Let’s Keep It Going!
 
Lord help this to make a monetary living ... Amen,,,,,,,,,,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for God's favour to bring the vision to life before the end of this year.
Replies
10
Views
150
Please pray for my aunt(###) as she steps out in faith to start her own business. Ask God to guide her decisions, give her wisdom, and lead her in the right direction. Pray that doors of opportunity will open, that she will have the resources she needs, and that she will find favor with the...
Replies
9
Views
198
Please pray that the Lord leads me to my beloved lost ring, and gives me the knowledge to have success in my new business so I can pay my bills this month.
Replies
7
Views
265
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,513
Messages
16,800,497
Members
650,032
Latest member
Zniothor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom