New Beginnings

  • Thread starter Thread starter LISA FINEFROCK
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LISA FINEFROCK

Guest
LORD I PRAY FOR PEACE AND HAPPINESS BY MYSELF WITH MY ### YEAR OLD SON..I PRAY ### LEAVES AND NEVER COMES BACK
 
Lord have favor on this praywer. Amen!
default_bye.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, Tonight, I surrender to You everything I have worked on, every step I have taken, and every effort I have made today. I may not see the results yet, but I choose to trust that You are already working behind the scenes. Please bless all the things I started today. May they grow into...
Replies
10
Views
213
Dear god, I'm trying to grow my hair out. I need to keep it done. I need to get the hair products to care for it. I don't have no income. So I dont know how I'm going to do all this in Jesus name. Im moving into the shelter or in with someone. I pray that i never have to want for anything. I...
Replies
7
Views
145
My name is ###. I ask for a psychic to show me things or someone who does tarot. Or I ask that you reveal things to me. And show me things. I'm getting baptized today. When I get with this girl. What will I tell her about my chest. I dont know what to tell her about my feminine ways. I don't...
Replies
9
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,513
Messages
16,800,497
Members
650,032
Latest member
Zniothor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom