New Beginning

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gonzo0890

im 22 years old. i have full custody of my 21 month old daughter. she is my world my everything. i know who god is. what i lack is a relationship with god. im still in my worldly ways. please pray for me and my little one that god reveals his love and grace to me and help me start a new relationship with him

Let’s Pray….God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor all my prayer requests that are the will of God for my life. Let your perfect will be done in my life. Bless, Deliver, and Heal me in every area of my life. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, even as my soul prospers in You. Bless my love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year. Bless me to grow richly in the Word of God.

God I got some issues. Deliver me. God let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. Crown my head with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as I grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Educate me Lord Jesus. Make me a wise steward over all that You have and will bless me with.

Teach me how to live my life pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless me with a made up mind to do so. Bless me with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as I purpose in my hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks (including myself). Let me be a God pleaser and God chaser. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect, and honor rain within the walls of my homes. Use me Lord Jesus for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about, and all those that love and care about me. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!

Isaiah 65:24 tells us…. And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net // www.encourager.us

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it. (Blessings on Obedience Deuteronomy 28)

*Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. (1Samual 15:22)

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Lord let us see this young woman and how she is living with less finances and putting her daughter ahead of all finances. Living with less is sometimes more. I am praying for a new relationship to solve all good desires for a nice family. Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

I was recently violently attacked again physically by the mother of my 5 year old daughter who then threatened to call police on me. She is violent, abusive ,neglectful as well as a bad and unsafe parent. She's malicious, sadistic and very cold hearted and wants to have full custody of my...
Replies
Views
Hi you all! My name is aaron and i have a story! im 24 years old male and i'm always been owerweighted,so my penis and my testicles doest devoloped enough when i was young! I had a sexual experience with a girl before marriage ,yeah i know its a sin but i was 22 years old,so the main thing is ,i...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my 21 year old daughter, who is struggling with mental health, we need to find her a new place to live where the rent is less expensive, she hasn't had a full time job since middle of Sept 2021 she gets jobs and after a few months leaves them. I pray that the Lord will direct her...
Replies
Views
Hi all! im a 24 year old men! My name is Aaron my current weight is 154kg! im from hungary! Please pray for me ! i always start diet and training and after some time i lose my motivation! i really want to lose my weight down to 95 kg atleast ! i dont have a realationship right know but i want...
Replies
Views
Dear one in Christ, I have been In relationship with a wrong girl and trying to come out from it since 1 and .5 years, she mentally tortured ma alot and blackmailed me to meet her often which resulted in physical relationship which wounded me a lot since I didnt like her, she is alone and don't...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom