New automobile

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My cousin was in an automobile, firetruck on the home he had a wreck. He is in ###. He had severe broken bones. His name is ### ###. He has a wife and children and is fixing to have 2 new Grandchildren. Please pray for him.
Replies
8
Views
252
Jesus thank you for another day! I appreciate you so much! Jesus I have applied to countless jobs and had an interview last week. Please let me get hired for the job. Please bless me to get the part-time job I applied for as well. Please help me to climb out of the financial debt placed on me...
Replies
12
Views
83
Good Morning Prayer Request Team, I humbly ask if you could please keep me in your prayers. I’m praying for God’s guidance, blessings, and favor over my life. Please pray that God helps me develop self-love, confidence, peace, and a stronger relationship with Him. I’m also asking God to bless me...
Replies
14
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,219
Messages
16,808,173
Members
650,624
Latest member
Valiethor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom