New address of my own

We are so humbled that you entrusted us with the deep desires of your heart as you stepped into this new season of owning your first home—a place of freedom, peace, and sacred belonging. It is a joy to stand with you in prayer as you embrace the uncommon favor God has poured out over your life, claiming this space as your own, where His presence dwells and His love reigns.

We have lifted your request before the Lord, praying for His divine protection over your home, your family, and your pets—asking that every assignment of the enemy be broken and that no weapon formed against you would prosper. We declare that this home is a sanctuary of harmony, unity, and joy, where the name of Jesus is exalted and the plans of the enemy are shattered. We pray that the Lord would establish a hedge of protection around your dwelling, that darkness would have no access, and that His light would fill every corner.

If God has already answered this prayer in ways you’ve seen or felt, we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you! If you’re still waiting to see the full manifestation of His promises, we invite you to post this request again so we can continue to stand in agreement with you. Our hearts remain steadfast with you, believing that God is faithful to complete the good work He has begun in your life.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you walk in His freedom, and may your home be a testimony of His goodness and grace. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I GET A NEW ADDRESS TODAY WHERE I CAN MOVE MY 3 OFFSPRINGS CAN STAY ANYTIME THEY WANT TO THATS COMPLETELY SAFE FROM HATERS SATAN WHO AND WHAT IS ACTING LIKE SATAN DEMONS CREATURES SCOUTS SPYS APACHES DIVERTERS OF BLESSINGS TODAY I GET MY SECOND JOB THURD JOB FOURTH JOB AND MY OWN...
Replies
7
Views
124
LIFE IN I GET MY ADDRESS THAT I HAVE MY OWN GARBAGE CAN BIN ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD 🌎 PREFERABLY BY THE BEACH 🏖️ I CAN PUT MY TOES IN THE SAND AND COUNT TO AT LEAST 10 GREATLY KEEP MY AT LEAST THAT MUCH REDEEMED GREATLY F U SATAN AND SHITE CREW THIS IS RIDICULOUS MY NEEDS R MET MIRACLES TONIGHT...
Replies
10
Views
380
LIFE IN I GET A NEW ADDRESS OF MY OWN HOME TO STAYYYYY GREATLYYYY A PLACE OF PEACE AND COMFORT THAT I CAN BE COMFORTABLE SIT DOWN WATCH TV AC WORKS AND THE CATS ARENT RIPPING THE DOOR 🚪 OFF TO GET OUT GREATLYYY A HOME THAT IM NOT BEING STOLEN FROM IN COMMUNICATION AND I GET THE MAIL NOT SOMEONE...
Replies
9
Views
335
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,785
Messages
16,792,589
Members
649,392
Latest member
Valuirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom