Needs Total Healing And Deliverance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lai99

Disciple of Prayer
Pray for healing and deliverance for ###. Has extreme heavy period with severe back to back and kidney, anemia and poor blood circulation, shaky chills and burning sensation, almost died but God saved me, still needs complete healing, might be endometriosis or something else, doctor not sure, kidney pain all the time also, all these makes me extreme weakness, fatigue and like losing consciousness or going to die. I want to confess my sins also, I been sinful person, I lied to pastors & the whole world, I committed adultery, took someone's husband, abortions, bitterness & hatred, steal, cheat, worshipped idols, witchcraft, black magic, shamans, fortune tellers and all unholy ceremonies and rituals and all the 10 commandments I broken plus 7 deadly sins. But I repented of all my sins and I had received Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior, please prayer for totally healing and deliverance of any evil spirits or demonic attacks, I confess of all sins to my Lord Jesus and prayed so many times but still no healing and deliverance, I Also keep having nightmares. I have ### children One is only ### years old and they all worried about me and is don't want to die because I am a single mother. I want to raise my children up to know The Lord and to serve Him. I am deeply sorry for my sins and I know I cannot change my past but I want to live for Christ and serve Him and die for Him not over a sickness. I am only ### years old, thank you and God bless.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

YOU ARE WORTHY I thank GOD in advance for my miracle for my divine health, complete healing, wholeness, restoration, deliverance and me being healed, made whole, restored and delivered in every part of my body in JESUS NAME. I thank GOD that YOU destroy all evil, every curse, and every demonic...
Replies
12
Views
144
I feel tired and sleepy this days pls need your all prayers for deliverance From sleepiness and tiredness. Can't control my sleepy head. Feeling lazy and all..kindly pray for me pls..i need energy and strength and deliverance. In Jesus name Amen
Replies
11
Views
159
YOU ARE WORTHY I thank GOD in advance for my miracle for my divine health, complete healing, wholeness, restoration, deliverance and me being healed, made whole and restored in every part of my body in JESUS NAME. I thank GOD that YOU destroy all evil, every curse, and every demonic spirit...
Replies
5
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,005
Messages
16,794,393
Members
649,580
Latest member
Haumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom