### Needs Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dorothy Fairbanks
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dorothy Fairbanks

Guest
Please pray for ### who is a wonderful Christian. He made a mistake 15 years ago and unfortunately he is facing imprisonment again for an error that he recently made. Pray that God would have His way in this and give ### and those around him peace.
 
God I ask in Jesus’ name, “Minister to my heart through your Holy Spirit and the Word of God. Comfort me with peace and understanding when my spirit is troubled and I am overwhelmed. Let me pray about everything and not worry about anything. And as I am praying let the presence of Your Holy Spirit comfort me, quiet my anxious thoughts and guard my heart and mind through Christ Jesus. Let me know that everything is going to be alright. That this will work out for my good.

When I don’t understand, give me understanding. When I don’t know which way to go, please direct my footsteps. Lead and guide me in the direction that You want me to take. Bless me with courage and deliver me from the spirit of fear when and if it tries to attack my faith with anxious thoughts. Bless me with strength when I am weak. Bless me with hope when all seems hopeless. Encourage Me Lord Jesus. Never let me give up on my God given dreams, and goals. Bless Me. Supply all my need. And all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for all those that care about me, those I care about, the writer of this prayer, and especially the one who sent this prayer to me. God Thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.” Amen, so be it.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear God, please forgive ### what ### have done, enlighten ### and deliver ### from evils.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

An elderly needs prayer. She only has her brother left. But her brother doesn't seem to like her because she believes in God. Her brother and his wife are very traditional people and they have a very traditional family and they do medicine man and medicine women things with things called pollen...
Replies
10
Views
145
Kindly plz pray for my home as home was filled with water due to severe rain .now again rain has started may Lord protect us and all from flood like situation.as all rivers are filled and we are having alert for our town in ###
Replies
11
Views
214
Kindly pray for me and my family regarding health and all problems.
Replies
10
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,244
Messages
16,808,527
Members
650,650
Latest member
Htoreidor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom