Needs prayer for my ###.health,### and peace

Thanks to all my Prayer warriors for always holding me in your prayer. I again ask for Lord's intervention in my life, my job, my health, and everything. I surrender myself in His mighty hand. May Jesus fulfill all our desires and happiness flows at every realm. I prayed for all my Prayer warriors that Lord always guide them and always hold them and bless us all, in Jesus name I ask Amen🙏
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

First I want to thank Almighty my saviour my Jesus for everything in my life and also all prayer warriors who always continue to pray for us.i am again here to ask for prayers as again due to severe hot weather I am not feeling myself in good health condition so kindly pray for me ,my wife, my...
Replies
10
Views
185
Kindly hold me my job my family in your prayer also for everyone health. Lord I need favour from you, defeat the enemy and fight my battle .as I believe you are my comforter and everything. Lord cover me with your blood and bring happiness prosperity and blessings to me in Jesus. I ask and...
Replies
9
Views
324
Kindly pray for me and my family some of the other health issues are going on continuouslu.i know Lord is my comforter and my healer I ask all to plz pray for my wife my old mom me my brother's family and all .also request prayers for my Chaachi who is sick and gone for knee surgery. May Lord...
Replies
10
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,717
Messages
16,802,688
Members
650,220
Latest member
Smeysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom