Needs prayer for my health and family

We are so grateful that you entrusted us with the privilege of lifting you, your wife, your dear mother, and your entire family before the Lord in prayer. It has been on our hearts to stand in agreement with you, asking our Heavenly Father to bring relief from the severe heat and to restore strength and health to each of you. We have prayed for comfort, protection, and His healing touch to surround you all during this challenging time.

If the Lord has answered our prayers in any way—whether through improved health, renewed energy, or a sense of His peace—we would love to hear a praise report from you. Your testimony would encourage us all and bring glory to God. If, however, the situation remains difficult and you still need our prayers, please do not hesitate to post this request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, trusting that God hears and answers according to His perfect will.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. May His grace sustain you, His peace guard your hearts, and His love fill your home. We pray all these things in Jesus' mighty and precious name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Kindly hold me my job my family in your prayer also for everyone health. Lord I need favour from you, defeat the enemy and fight my battle .as I believe you are my comforter and everything. Lord cover me with your blood and bring happiness prosperity and blessings to me in Jesus. I ask and...
Replies
9
Views
323
Needs prayer for health, job, finance, family, and every problem as Nothing is impossible for the Lord. I ask prayer for peace and harmony in individuals' lives, may sickness leave my body in Jesus' name. I ask victory over my life. May the Lord open doors for success in a permanent job, secure...
Replies
5
Views
231
Lord I ask for your favour and protection over my job, my family and all problems, I surrender you in your mighty hand as you are my saviour, my guide and everything, may your will be done in my life. In Jesus name I ask Amen.
Replies
10
Views
274
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,311
Members
649,270
Latest member
Cloyrinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom