Needing God's Peace

  • Thread starter Thread starter CFizz
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CFizz

Guest
Hello once again, CFizz here keeping the Home Fires burning and trying to keep in touch with those that know how to pray. I'm home now with the healing being continued in my kidneys. My wife is heading for her day in court on November 9th for disability benefits help and I need peace about a man that I work for. He needs Jesus so much with all that he's going through. His name is ### and he and his wife live in ### and here in ### during the winter months. I've worked for him off and on for some ### years now and haven't seen him so messed up like he is now... I'm actually up tonight not being able to sleep because of what he has done to me and my family but I know it all stems from his lack of God. (He yelled at me for helping him get his shuttle van repaired today. He wanted me to take care of the van and I did but all he could do was yell at me. Hey, I'm the good guy here...) And I mean not just a yell (yelling) but a very upset yell with such an attitude (of hate) that it boggled my mind and I've been trying to get release from it all day. I've just been meditating on God's peace and his word so that I can continue to move ahead... If I'm supposed to go out from this man or to continue to work for him that's what I'm seeking God about this fine night that the Lord has made... (such a nice night here in ###) Thank you for your prayers and know that I continue to pray for you all as well... God Bless and may Jesus bring you into his arms and give you what you need from Him... Many thanks, CFizz
 
Be Encouraged, I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request according to His perfect will. The safest and best place to be in this whole wide world is in the will of God. God’s will for all His children is for them to prosper, be in good health, even as their soul prospers (III John 2). God knows what is best for all of us. He knows when to step in and when to step back. Ask God, “What am I to learn from this experience?” And then ask God not to let you waste this experience. Relax…Keep Your Focus On God…Grow From It!

May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and those you love and care about abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. God is in control. Trust Him. God loves His children with a perfect love. God takes excellent care of what belongs to HIM. God Loves You. Everything is going to be alright!

Encourager ###, ###, ###

### Life Coach & ### Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want to Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience; You have His Word on it (Read Deuteronomy 28). Pray, Have Faith In God. Let Your Lifestyle be Shaped by the Word of God. Trust Him. Everything is going to be alright.

/>
 
Dear Lord,

Please provide this person with all he needs and help him all through his life.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father I come asking for wisdom and direction for ###. Lord please let him feel your love surrounding him. Lord I ask that you would move anyone that does not have his best interest. I pray that his entire care team will work for every penny that he pays. I pray that there will be...
Replies
5
Views
167
Please pray that the Lord would renew my strength, lift the exhaustion and heaviness I’m carrying, and grant me His peace, wisdom, and grace. Please pray that He would help me keep my eyes fixed on Christ and give me the strength to faithfully endure each day. 🙏
Replies
15
Views
245
Lord God you know exactly what I am going through. I need your immediate divine intervention Lord. I am trying to just surrender everything that I am feeling and going through and trying to give it to you. Seems lord that I'm just getting weary of being in this wilderness and casting my care is...
Replies
10
Views
392
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,473
Messages
16,777,379
Members
648,029
Latest member
Moastead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom